Wednesday, March 2, 2011

big belly - salt lake city family photographer

This is me and my big belly...26 weeks along and moving into the third trimester...

salt lake city family photographer


I am still feeling pretty good, which is awesome because there is a lot on my to do list right now! My maternity leave starts 2 short months from today which means there are a couple of things you might want to know...
  • If you are interested in a spring session complete with sunshine, green grass, flowers, and budding trees, I only have a couple of sessions available before I start maternity leave on May 2.
  • smileabunch photography is celebrating its first birthday later this month! Happy Birthday!!! Make sure you sign up for the specials and promotions newsletter so you don't miss out on any birthday celebration specials (hint, hint)! Remember there are subscribers-only specials, so make sure you and your friends and family are on the list!
  • I will be offering spring mini-sessions in April...details will be coming soon!
  • And finally...all the details are top secret, but I am working with a fabulous designer to create a whole new look for smileabunch photography! It will be unveiled when I start back up after maternity leave and there will be some pretty exciting changes coming along with the new branding. I (obviously) can't wait to share it with you...but now you have to wait until it launches!
Happy March!

No comments:

Post a Comment