Friday, April 22, 2011

happy spring!

I am so excited to share some pictures from the spring mini sessions with you!

As usual, you never know what spring in Salt Lake City is going to bring your way, and unfortunately, what it brought was rain and snow on the day of spring minis. So after some rescheduling and lots of flexibility (shout out to the coolest clients ever!) we scheduled for a day that was supposed to be sunshine and warmth. It was mostly sunny and warm, but the weather sure had me worried that morning!

Thanks to all of you for sharing your families with me in celebration of spring! 

spring mini sessions by smileabunch photography
This shot was completely unscripted...which is exactly what I love most about it. From the second you see these two together, you can tell that this little lady loves her brother like crazy!

spring mini session by smileabunch photography
Just have to make myself tall enough to see!
(note for moms everywhere: dad was standing just outside of the frame...
we wouldn't want any little people taking a spill in the icy river during our sessions)

spring mini sessions by smileabunch photography
This little guy was so awesome!
He was so excited to get his picture taken and asked me to take a picture of his hand. I'll tell you what...if a kid that cute asks me to take a picture of something, you better believe I am going to do it!

spring

Love his little serious face, and that hair is oh.so.cute!
spring mini session by smileabunch photography


spring mini session by smileabunch photography
looks like spring to me!!!

spring mini session by smileabunch photography

spring mini session by smileabunch photography
This ended up being one of my favorite shots of the day...
can that great big closed eye laugh get any cuter?
P.S. Thank you to the actual plane flying across the sky for facilitating this shot!





I seriously cannot get over how adorable this little guy is in his hat!

Hope you are enjoying spring and that you have a very happy Easter weekend!

2 comments:

  1. As usual, superb work! Though it does look like you had awesome photo material to work with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE the pics, Jen! Can't wait to see them all!!

    ReplyDelete