Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy at Home - Salt Lake Newborn Photographer

This baby boy has had a rough start at life over the past few months
but he has been a trooper and his parents are inspiring in every way!
If you spent even 3 minutes with them you would know one thing for sure...
they love having their baby boy happy at home!

He is such a sweet little guy...


surrounded by little reminders of people who love him...
(I wish the person who made him this adoreable hat would make one and send it my way!!!)

a gorgeous mommy who seems like a seasoned pro at the whole motherhood thing...

not to mention having a serious knack for decorating...

and the sweetest daddy a little guy could ask for...

All in all, I think he'll be pretty happy in this little family of his...



Thanks for sharing this special little guy with me and my camera S family!

4 comments:

  1. I actually made that hat, glad you like it! Trade you a small photo shoot for one any day. ;) These pictures are adorable. Annie looks Beautiful, as does Conner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet babe and a beautiful family! Love your blog! Can't wait to see more of your work with Maggie!

    ReplyDelete