Tuesday, May 11, 2010

updated pricing - don't worry, be happy!

the updated pricing part:
It is an exciting day around here!

This has been in the works for a while now and I think I finally have figured out sustainable pricing that will allow me to provide you with beautiful custom photography
and top notch service at an affordable price!


the don't worry, be happy part:
The best news for you is that I am offering introductory pricing for a limited time introductory period while I get established and continue learning the ropes!

You will notice that my introductory pricing is very similar to my old pricing with a few changes:
Basic sessions now include a print credit!
Mini-sessions will only be offered as specials...
follow this blog or become a facebook fan to be notified about mini-sessions!
I am now offering build your own collections so you can purchase
prints at a 20-30% discount off of a la carte pricing and even get some awesome freebies!
Print prices have increased across the board.
Please know that this increase is only to account for the additional time I spend
(at least 15 minutes per print) to ensure that your  images are stunning!
And one last exciting thing...individual full resolution digital files
will be included with all prints 11x14 and larger.

I will honor my old pricing through the end of this month
and for any sessions that are already booked.

No comments:

Post a Comment