Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Click click click - salt lake city children's photographer

I don't have any sisters and my brothers are much younger than me,
so my kids kind of get jipped when it comes to cousins on my side.
But lucky for them, and me, I have some fabulous cousins
whose kids are the same age as mine
and we get together often for fun adventures.

And when we try to get them together
so we can take a picture of the special relationship they have,
we get this...

and so we keep on clicking, and doing chicken dances by the camera,
and making faces, and playing peek a boo...
click, click, click
and eventually, if we are lucky, we may get something as fabulous as this...

and then when the big kids clear out, this little stink just oozes cuteness...
and so we keep on clicking.
Click

Click

Click

Click, click, click...the story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment