Wednesday, June 23, 2010

old friends - salt lake children's photographer

My favorite kind of friends are the ones with whom you can pick up right where you left off...every single time you see them. You might see them once a month or talk to them every day or they might live on the other side of the country, but spending time with them is happy and familiar and wonderful.

The Manwaring family is just this for me (and my kids). Sadly, they do live a whole country away from us, but they were here for a visit this week and I got to take their pictures.

This little guy isn't as little as I remember, but still just as wonderful...

And this little miss seems so grown up...

And the one on the way is sure to be just as wonderful...

This beautiful momma inspires me to be better in so many ways.

To cherish the good...

And embrace the not so good...

To teach them to explore...

and to play...

and to love...

And, I made her pose for some maternity shots...because we are friends and I can do that!
Loved seeing you! You are beautiful in every way!

26 comments:

  1. Oh Jen! These turned out so cute. You totally captured their cute personalities. I am going to have to schedule a session for my family this fall. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop looking at them and I can't wait to see the rest!! Thank you so much Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UM these are amazing pics!!!! Does this chica travel to StG? LOL. Anyway, amazing pics and Ruth you look stunning preggo! Lucky..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics of the kids holding hands. So adorable, and so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are adorable. But with my grandchildren in them how can they help but be anything else but?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth! You and the kiddos look so gorgeous! I hope you get a free print!

    Great work Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the natural look of these pictures! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are such great pics of my Grand kids and daughter. Totally worth them leaving me for a few days

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these photos!! She really did a great job on these, Ruth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its criminal that anyone should look that beautiful pregnant! I love the shot with Quincy crying...totally darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pics of such a photogenic family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok...i'm tired of just being jealouos of the great pics you take of everyone else's kids...it's time for you to do my kids Jen...these are sooo great, Ruth you and Jotham have a good recipe going :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOve them! they turned out great!! I love the one of them sitting on the truck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are so sweet. Jen did a great job, and I really love the one of Q crying.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Only 5 more to go! These are adorable. I love the chair that Mason is sitting on. Ruthie, you sure have the pregnacy glow thing going on. Jen, I need to book you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pictures. Everyone looks so lovely and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All three of you look absolutely amazing! Your friend did an incredible job!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The kids look great! I love the one where they are sitting on the car and the one of the three of you together. So CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The pictures are gorgeous! She needs to come out to Florida to take some of our family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great picts!
    We still need to meet up!! -James

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great pictures of you and your pregnant belly with the two cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great pics! Great little family too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those are absolutely adorable! Ruth your family is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These pictures are so cute! Your family is beautiful! I miss you and your adorable kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  25. your family is beautiful- you'll cherish these pics forever!

    ReplyDelete
  26. These pictures are so cute! I love this family and miss them!

    ReplyDelete