Friday, July 2, 2010

Counting down the days...salt lake portrait photographer

Introductory pricing will be ending on August 1, 2010
for session dates through September 15, 2010.

Availablility is limited to 1 or 2 sessions a week and I am already booked through late July,
so call (801.560.3634) or email soon to reserve your date.


In order to simplify my pricing, all package sessions (which include a disc of digital files) will be discontinued as of August 1. However, digital files and session discs will still be available for purchase.

And now that the business is out of the way, I can't help but add a few thoughts. This journey of professional photography has been so rewarding for me! Of course, I love capturing the lives of my own sweet family, but each time I do a session, I am just overjoyed to see you and your children and your family interact together and enjoy each other! Your reactions to the pictures from your sessions get me all emotional and giddy and thrilled that I can capture the little pieces of your life that define you. I am passionate about what I do and I am so grateful to family, friends, colleagues and especially clients who have supported me every step of the way!

Thank you for joining in, following along and being a part of it!

1 comment:

  1. I want to book a family session in sept/oct. Let me know what I need to do!

    ReplyDelete