Friday, July 16, 2010

The Ranch - salt lake family photographer

You may remember these faces from this post not too long ago.

After she saw the pictures, "Avo" asked if I would come up and take some pictures at her Ranch in Peoa.
I had heard about the Ranch and how special it was to the kids,
so I was excited to capture their relationships in this beautiful place that they love.

We added some new faces from the extended family into the mix...




And we captured lots of love and lots of fun








We captured the essence of the Ranch...




brand new baby goats and all...


I was there to witness (with complete amazement) this barely 4 year-old boy riding a bike without training wheels. And one picture just isn't enough to describe the moment, so it became a storyboard.


and finally, we captured this moment...
which speaks to me on a sweet emotional level
because it is all about exploring the world together.
There is a lot of beauty in this world if we just take the time to look and see.


Thank you for inviting me into your home to share in this special place!

No comments:

Post a Comment