Monday, July 19, 2010

pettiskirts

If you have checked out my galleries lately, you have probably noticed these cute pettiskirts popping up in my pictures. I am getting ready to order fabric for some custom orders I am making for some colleagues and thought I would see if anyone else is interested before I place the order.

They are $55 (going rate for similar skirts on etsy is $65), regardless of size, and you can choose any color (or color combination) you like. They are the really full, long, twirly pettiskirts made of soft non-fraying material.

If you are interested send me an email by Thursday morning.

Color options are available here: http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-53165610099179_2110_236706.

And, if you have a picture session scheduled with me, I'll give you an additional $10 off! :)



This one is buttercup.

This one is fuschia.

No comments:

Post a Comment