Friday, July 16, 2010

My Baby - salt lake family photographer

This is my new baby (and that is me there in the background).


She is delightful to shoot with...although she is taking some adjustment to get used to.
But any way you look at it, I love her!

I have been working her overtime between kids in soccer and swimming lessons and everyday shooting, but I wanted to take her out for a test shoot before I did any "professional" work with her.

So I loaded up my brood and we headed to the Great Salt Lake.
(You can read more about our trip on my family blog.)
And I snapped away.
The light was far from perfect because things never go quite as planned
when you are photographing your own kids, but the results were beautiful.









Now is the perfect time for beach sessions out at the GSL, so if you would love some beach pictures of your family, I do still have a few openings for sessions in August at the discounted pricing.
Make sure you call and book before August 1, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment