Tuesday, January 18, 2011

grandparents...

Way back in the fall I blocked out some time during the silver lake mini-sessions to do a session of my mom and her husband with my kiddos. There is just something special and sweet and wonderful about the relationship my kids have with their grandparents...something I can't quite put into words, but that I hold so very dear to my heart! Then I was busy editing mini-sessions...and then morning sickness hit...and these pictures kept getting pushed to the back burner. Well, I am finally rolling around to editing them, and every one I click on makes me grin a little bigger than the last. Such sweet moments that I am so grateful to have captured forever! I couldn't resist sharing a few with you...I hope you enjoy them! 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





No comments:

Post a Comment