Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Photobooth Sessions: Just a few spots left!

I have been having SUCH a blast finding pink and red props for the Valentine's Day Photobooth coming up! I don't know what it is about all these hearts and sparkles and pinks and reds, but something inside of me just can't resist adding them to my little (or not so little) collection of Valentine's Day fun! My next project is a red and pink valentines tutu...and yes, I will have tutus and pettiskirts available for your little princesses to wear for their shoot!

Here is my little princess modeling her favorite pink and white tutu,
sporting her messy hairdo and trying to pull down my decorations...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

See what I mean...I just can't resist the pink and red combination!

Then I think we will need to make my very favorite sugar cookie recipe (mmmm....seriously amazing...and so much easier than the recipe I grew up with) with a bunch of new cookie cutters that I just couldn't resist from Target's dollar section. Is it just me...or does anyone else end up spending a LOT more than a dollar every time they explore Target's dollar section?

And finally...for the sake of a little business....
I have just a few sessions left! I am so excited about the sessions that are scheduled...it just makes my heart do little happy dances hearing about the cute ways that people plan to use the images from this session!
I am reposting the details below for easy reference.


Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment