Friday, February 4, 2011

love endures - salt lake city family photographer

Because I don't shoot weddings...and because so many people around here do...
I don't often get the chance to have a session with couples in love and no kids.


For that reason, I was so excited for this Valentine's Day mini-session!
And, my excitement was certainly not wasted because it was so much fun to capture these two together!

They are not only stunning together, but dear dear friends who hold a special place in my heart!
Plus I can not get over how much I love her outift...
why are the clothing styles always so much cuter when I am pregnant?

I love you salt lake city family photographer 

I love the idea of capturing your relationship with your spouse as it grows and develops!
Please know that even though I do not do wedding photography, 
I ABSOLUTELY DO book shoots for Couples, Engagements and Bridals!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture!!!!! Thanks Jen, I had fun doing that session! And you are such great friends of ours as well....we couldn't do what we did without support from great friends! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete