Monday, September 20, 2010

Silver Lake *plus* Fall Leaves *plus* 25 minutes *equals* LOVE

Every time I run a mini-session I am amazed at how many fabulous photos can result from 25 minutes of shooting, and the Fall Minis at silver lake were no exception!

I had a blast hanging out with my dear friends the P family
(and I got a great workout chasing after little mr. P - he is fast)!


these two have fun together...
can you tell?!








Thanks for hanging out with me and the ducks P family!
Good luck choosing your favorites...it will be no small task
'cause there is more fabulousness coming in your gallery!

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous pictures! I know I have the cutest grandkids ever! - Gran Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun and if this is just the preview, i CAN'T WAIT to see the rest! Thanks Jen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... How cute are they! These are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute!! You guys look like you are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are incredible pictures! Judi, you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great pictures!! There is nothing like the Fall in Utah!! Good job Jen, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! wish this family still lived down the street!

    ReplyDelete