Thursday, September 30, 2010

the session that almost wasn't...

this was the session that just wasn't meant to be...
scheduling conflicts,
leaves that didn't change colors,
and a brother getting hit by a car and taken to the ER the morning of our session
(I am told that all is well with him now, just a little sore...don't want you to worry)!

...but I am so glad we made it happen anyway!
The Wood family is so dear to me.
I can call them in a pinch and I know that they will be there to help.
If my kids are getting restless being cooped up with Mom all day,
I can call them and a playdate/lunchdate/mommy break materializes!
If I am feeling like the whole mom job is way to hard,
she is there to commisserate with me and listen to me whine!
So, it is no wonder that it was a fun session...
it was just hanging out with dear friends!

fall family photos salt lake city

two spunky girls


(and I think these two might even like each other)


and two fabulous parents

having lots of fun together
Dancing with dad...


laughing with mom...

fall family photo bridge

Love them all!

13 comments:

  1. WOW! Super Cute Jen!! Love them I knew I would though.... Thank you very much we had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of a beautiful family. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures!!!What a cute family you are...The pictures are really great and captured everyones personality and we loved seeing them..The girls are growing up so fast. We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of the mommy and daddy! (Well, all of them, really!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pictures!!! We miss you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! I love them...Mandy you look beautiful!! And your family is beautiful...what great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss you guys so much! Jen-you did such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow....great pics!! Mandy you are a hottie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe how much the girls have changed. You all look like models!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. How could they be anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey I know them!
    Super Cute! Super Cute!!

    ReplyDelete