Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Want to win a FREE photo session?

Well, you are in luck! And it is easy peasy to win! I have made some fun updates to the smileabunch photography facebook fan page and now I want people to see!

All you have to do is:
1. Go over and "like" my page if you haven't already (click the link above)
2. Tell your friends to go and "like" my page and leave a comment on the wall telling me you sent them
3. When we hit 200 fans, whoever has referred the most friends will get a free session!

Some other stuff to know:
If all of my fans play, you will only have to refer 2 or 3 fans to win.
The free session can be given as a gift and must be used within 6 months.
When I tally it up, both you and the people you referred must still be facebook fans.

So, start referring those friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment