Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I heart faces - the orchard

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The theme over at i heart faces this week is the orchard...and when I saw it, I couldn't resist entering a picture from our recent orchard trip. This is my sweet little girl and her amazing daddy. She would get so frustrated trying to pick the apples, so daddy would pick them for her and she would carefully place them in the bucket! I loved watching how daintily she placed them in the bushel basket! So sweet!







3 comments:

  1. Sweet photo. Love the colors and processing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a unique perspective, Momma peeking through the trees, so sweet to capture those moments, beautiful colors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love this, its like you let us in and let us look through your lens! Great job!

    http://www.facebook.com/crystalphoto

    ReplyDelete