Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HALLOWEEN PHOTO BOOTH SESSIONS

Do you have your halloween costumes all ready to go?

I love themed costumes for the whole family...last year was bug themed:
spider, ladybug, butterfly, OFF bug spray and fly swatter!

We attempted some pictures at Grandma Becky's house after we fed the kids dinner on Halloween, but little miss butterfly had more important things to do than pose with her bug family

This year we are going with a baked goodies theme:
Brynn is going to be a chocolate cupcake with sprinkles,
Chloe is going to be a pinkalicious cupcake,
Morgan is going to be a gingerbread man,
and Seth and I will be the pastry chefs!

In honor of all the work that goes into planning, creating, and
parading around in fabulous halloween costumes,
smileabunch photography is hosting:
Halloween Photo Booth Sessions...
and they have really snuck up on me!

Tuesday, October 19 from 4-6 PM
(yep, that's next week!)
My backyard studio
$30 gets you a 15 minute session with
3-5 edited images on a print-released disc

Costumes or Halloween outfits are required.
Sessions are by appointment only.
I will have a white backdrop studio set up as well as
an outdoor set up for playing in the fall leaves.

Your disc will be ready for pick up by October 26
(or you can opt to have them posted for download)

Contact me to book your session:
801-413-3622 or smileabunch@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. It is on my calendar, just let me know what time, after 4:30 would work best so I have time to get them all in their costumes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete