Saturday, August 28, 2010

another beautiful beach family!

I got to head back out to "the beach" with
the twin sister (and another dear college sorority friend) of my last beach family
and her wonderful husband and kids!

everything was just the same:
same time of day (a little brighter sunshine, however), same location, one little girl, one little boy,
same red wagon, similar colors, same photographer, and even some of the same exact poses :)

...but yet the pictures turned out so different!
They are different because they are of 4 different people, with 4 different personalities
and their own unique family dynamic.

That is one of the reasons why I love custom photography so much!
It is so fun to see each family just as they are through my lens!
To see the way they play, the way they love and the way they laugh!
It is so rewarding to see their personalities come shining through the images!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

can I just say that I am a little bit obsessed with this picture?

and that this was completely not posed, she just loves her little brother!




this picture speaks to the mommy in me...
motherhood can be a struggle, but the rewards are great!


would you believe me if I told you this kid doesn't like having his picture taken?

she sure didn't have a problem with having her picture taken, though! :)



Thank you Lloyd family for sharing your wonderfulness with me!

14 comments:

  1. love.them.all. Jen you do great work! I love how it has a totally different feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo fun! I didn't know that B even smiled at all during the photo session, let alone that you captured so many big smiles on camera :) Thank, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! You did a great job! Your family looks great Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute fam! We miss you guys. Awesome pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! what beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. really, so gorgeous. heidi, you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi, your family is so cute. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these! You captured some really amazing smiles, not always easy to do with little kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heidi - your pictures are beautiful!!!! I never even thought of having pictures taken at the Salt Lake beach - so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures turned out GREAT! I suppose it helps when you have a darling family to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures! The Great Salt Lake is such an awesome setting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job. Love them. I can't believe how much the two girls look alike.

    ReplyDelete