Monday, August 16, 2010

Class of 2011 - having a blast!

I had such a great time taking Lara's pictures!
She is drop dead gorgeous and as sweet and fun as can be!
I had the hardedst time picking my favorites, so this post is going to be a little picture-heavy.

Olympus High School class of 2011







And her adoreable friend, Taeler, came along to make her laugh
(and I put her to work holding my reflector), so we got a couple of them together too.
We got some pictures of her by herself too, so watch for that on the blog.



And we even got a little silly...and laughed a lot!







I love doing senior sessions!

3 comments:

  1. Lara you are gorgeous! Love the ones with the suitcase and your "surprised" face one. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! You are doing such an great job!

    ReplyDelete