Monday, August 2, 2010

Want an Awesome Christmas Card this Year?

Yeah...I know it is August, but if you want your Christmas card to not be the same design as everyone else who orders their card from Costco this year, then you need to book a Fall Mini-session right now!

I have had quite a few requests for these sessions and I am so excited to offer them! They will include a custom Christmas card design (or a gift print, if you are all about designing your own). I will be posting some of my original designs over the next week or so, just to entice you! :)

Here are all the details:


fall mini sessions $100 includes 20 minute session, 8 image disc, christmas card design, call 801-560-3634 to book your session today

Custom card designs are available with all sessions (those coming up and those that have passed), so don't be sad if your session is already booked!

No comments:

Post a Comment