Monday, August 16, 2010

Grandpas are Fun

Before I started smileabunch photography, I did some practice sessions with friends and family to improve my photography skills for my everyday photography and for what, at the time, was only a dream of someday doing photography professionally. One of these sessions was capturing the relationship between Little Miss A and her Grandma.

generations connecting photo

It was such a sweet session, but we didn't convince Grandpa to come in and be a part of the shoot. So, since then, we have been trying to coordinate a time to do the same thing with Grandpa.

Well, this experience was just as sweet as the last! Grandpa wasn't sure he wanted to be photographed, but by the end I think we convinced him that it wasn't so bad after all! It was so fun to see him interact with his grandkids and to see how much they adore him!

grandpa with grandkids salt lake city family photography











Watch for more pictures of these kids with their mom and dad coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. I am dying! Jen. You are amazing. You completely captured them. The tongue pic is hilarious. I love them all. This gets me even more excited for the beach pics, but these are truly priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the one of Miss A looking at the camera! Can't wait to see their (and mine--he, he) beach pics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrapbook these immediately! Way too precious!

    ReplyDelete